Report NEP-DGE-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Langot & L. Patureau & T. Sopraseuth, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluation and Structural Gaps," Working papers 508, Banque de France.
- Hylton Hollander, 2014. "The effectiveness of countercyclical capital requirements and contingent convertible capital: a dual approach to macroeconomic stability," Working Papers 19/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-14-00009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hylton Hollander and Guangling Liu, 2014. "Credit spread variability in U.S. business cycles: The Great Moderation versus the Great Recession," Working Papers 454, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Willi Mutschler, 2014. "Identification of DSGE Models - the Effect of Higher-Order Approximation and Pruning," CQE Working Papers 3314, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Lilia CAVALLARI, "undated". "Firms´ Entry, Monetary Policy and the International Business Cycle," EcoMod2010 259600037, EcoMod.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2014. "An Economical Business-Cycle Model," Discussion Papers 1425, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Falk Mazelis, 2014. "Corporate Cash Hoarding in a Model with Liquidity Constraints," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Okano Eiji & Masashige Hamano & Pierre Picard, 2014. "Inflation Stabilization and Default Risk in a Currency Union," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 028, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Yena Park, 2014. "Constrained Efficiency in a Risky Human Capital Model," RCER Working Papers 585, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Ryoji Hiraguchi & Keiichiro Kobayashi, 2014. "Multiplicity of monetary steady states," CIGS Working Paper Series 14-008E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Hassan MOEENNEMATI, "undated". "Environmental and Economic Effects of Carbon Tax," EcoMod2010 259600117, EcoMod.
- Robert Pinheiro & Ludo Visschers, 2014. "Unemployment Risk and Wage Differentials," ESE Discussion Papers 250, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.