Multiplicity of monetary steady states
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & C hristopher W aller, 2005.
"The Distribution Of Money Balances And The Nonneutrality Of Money,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 465-487, May.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, "undated". "The Distribution of Money Balances and the Non-Neutrality of Money," IEW - Working Papers 220, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2005.
"A Unified Framework for Monetary Theory and Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 463-484, June.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Working Papers (Old Series) 0211, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2002.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2004. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Staff Report 346, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lagos, Ricardo & Wright, Randall, 2003. "Dynamics, cycles, and sunspot equilibria in 'genuinely dynamic, fundamentally disaggregative' models of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 156-171, April.
- Wright, Randall, 2010. "A uniqueness proof for monetary steady state," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 382-391, January.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2009.
"Avoiding The Inflation Tax,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 607-625, May.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2005. "Avoiding the inflation tax," Working Paper 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 2005.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2007. "Avoiding the Inflation Tax," 2007 Meeting Papers 493, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2007. "Avoiding the inflation tax," Working Paper 07-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 2007.
More about this item
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2014-10-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2014-10-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2014-10-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-10-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnn:wpaper:14-008e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Canon Institute for Global Studies). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/canonjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.