A Note on Income Inequality and Macro-economic Volatility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Levy, Amnon, 2002. "A Note on Income Inequality and Macro-economic Volatility," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 233-238, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alesina, Alberto & Perotti, Roberto, 1996.
"Income distribution, political instability, and investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1203-1228, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1993. "Income Distribution, Political Instability, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 4486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Eve Caroli & Philippe Aghion, 1999.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1615-1660, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and economic growth: the perspective of the new growth theories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9908, CEPREMAP.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & GarcÃa-PeÃ±alosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories," Scholarly Articles 12502063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Perotti, Roberto & Alesina, Alberto, 1996. "Income Distribution, Political Instability, and Investment," Scholarly Articles 4553018, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10091 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Shinhye & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M. & Wohar, Mark E., 2019.
"Growth volatility and inequality in the U.S.: A wavelet analysis,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 521(C), pages 48-73.
- Shinhye Chang & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller & Mark E. Wohar, 2018. "Growth Volatility and Inequality in the U.S.: A Wavelet Analysis," Working papers 2018-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Shinhye Chang & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller & Mark E. Wohar, 2018. "Growth Volatility and Inequality in the U.S.: A Wavelet Analysis," Working Papers 201819, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRational eating; cycles;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2002-04-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp00-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.