The Transition from Official Aid: to Private Capital Flows Implications for a Developing Country
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gruben, William C. & McLeod, Darryl, 1998. "Capital Flows, Savings, and Growth in the 1990s," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(3, Part 1), pages 287-301.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2000.
"A Century of Purchasing-Power Parity,"
NBER Working Papers
8012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen Reinhart & Mohsin S. Khan, 1995.
"Capital Flows in the APEC Region,"
IMF Occasional Papers
122, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1993.
"Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 108-151, March.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen Reinhart & Guillermo Calvo, 1992. "Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America; The Role of External Factors," IMF Working Papers 92/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993. "“Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors," MPRA Paper 7125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renu Kohli, 2004. "Aspects of Exchange Rate Behaviour and Management in India 1993- 98," International Finance 0405010, EconWPA.
- Kohli, Renu, 2003. "Real exchange rate stabilisation and managed floating: exchange rate policy in India, 1993-2001," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 369-387, June.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1995.
"Sterilization of capital inflows through the banking sector: evidence from Asia,"
Pacific Basin Working Paper Series
95-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1995. "Sterilization of capital inflows through the banking sector: evidence from Asia," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 17-34.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000.
"Fear of Floating,"
NBER Working Papers
7993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Renu Kohli & Kenneth Kletzer, 2001. "Financial Repression and Exchange Rate Management in Developing Countries; Theory and Empirical Evidence for India," IMF Working Papers 01/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Gunther, Jeffery W. & Moore, Robert R. & Short, Genie D., 1996. "Mexican banks and the 1994 peso crisis: The importance of initial conditions," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 125-133.
- Renu Kohli, 2001. "Capital Flows and their Macroeconomic Effects in India," IMF Working Papers 01/192, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2004-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.