Aspects of Exchange Rate Behaviour and Management in India 1993- 98
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renu Kohli, 2001. "Capital Flows and Their Macroeconomic Effects in India," IMF Working Papers 01/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Kohli, Renu, 2004. "The Transition from Official Aid: to Private Capital Flows Implications for a Developing Country," WIDER Working Paper Series 046, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rates; floating and fixed regimes; exchange rate interventions; exchange rate management;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2004-05-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2004-05-09 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpif:0405010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .