Capital Account Liberalisation: Empirical Evidence and Policy Capital Account Liberalisation: Empirical Evidence and Policy Issues - I
This paper documents trends in capital flows into India in a comparative perspective,examines the impact of these flows on key macroeconomic variables and discusses the implications for economic policy........
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Linda M. Koenig, 1996. "Capital Inflows and Policy Responses in the AsEAN Region," IMF Working Papers 96/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Edwards & Francisco Gil Diaz & Arminio Fraga, 1999. "Capital Flows to Latin America," NBER Chapters, in: International Capital Flows, pages 5-56 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito, 2000.
"Capital Flows in Asia,"
in: Capital Flows and the Emerging Economies: Theory, Evidence, and Controversies, pages 255-296
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corbo, Vittorio & Hernandez, Leonardo, 1994. "Macroeconomic adjustment to capital inflows : Latin American style versus East Asian style," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1377, The World Bank.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1993.
"Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 108-151, March.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen Reinhart & Guillermo Calvo, 1992. "Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America; The Role of External Factors," IMF Working Papers 92/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993. "“Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors," MPRA Paper 7125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claessens, Stijn & Dooley, Michael P & Warner, Andrew, 1995.
"Portfolio Capital Flows: Hot or Cold?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 153-74, January.
- Chuhan, Punam & Claessens, Stijn & Mamingi, Nlandu, 1998. "Equity and bond flows to Latin America and Asia: the role of global and country factors," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 439-463, April.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Khan, Mohsin, 1995.
"Capital Flows in the APEC Region,"
8200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpif:0405008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.