Revisiting Indonesia’s Sources of Economic Growth and Its Projection Towards 2030
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre van der Eng, 2005. "Indonesia's new national accounts," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 243-252.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armida Alisjahbana & Viktor Pirmana, 2015.
"Assessing Indonesia’s Long Run Growth: The Role of Total Factor Productivity and Human Capital,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
201503, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2015.
- Armida Alisjahbana & Viktor Pirmana, 2016. "Assessing Indonesia’s Long Run Growth: The Role of Total Factor Productivity and Human Capital," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201616, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Total Factor Productivity; Indonesia 2030;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2009-08-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2009-08-16 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2009-08-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-08-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.