Report NEP-EFF-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deb Kusum Das & Gunajit Kalita, 2009. "Aggregate Productivity Growth in Indian Manufacturing: An Application of Domar Aggregation," Working Papers id:2169, eSocialSciences.
- Fogarasi, Jozsef & Latruffe, Laure, 2009. "Farm performance and support in Central and Western Europe: a comparison of Hungary and France," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51053, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gu, Wulong & Baldwin, John R., 2009. "Productivity Performance in Canada, 1961 to 2008: An Update on Long-term Trends," The Canadian Productivity Review 2009025e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Carroll, J. & Greene, S. & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Newman, Carol F. & Thorne, Fiona S., 2009. "Productivity and the Determinants of Efficiency in Irish Agriculture (1996-2006)," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 50941, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Chonjoo Lee & Ji Yong-Bae, 2009. "Data Envelopment Analysis in Stata," DC09 Stata Conference 4, Stata Users Group, revised 29 Dec 2009.
- Jeruzalski, Tomasz & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2009. "(In)Efficiency of Matching - The Case of A Post-transition Economy," MPRA Paper 16598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armida Alisjahbana, 2009. "Revisiting Indonesia’s Sources of Economic Growth and Its Projection Towards 2030," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200905, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2009.
- Kirwan, Susanne & Thomson, Kenneth J. & Edwards, Ian E. & Stott, Alistair W., 2009. "Labour Management for Profit and Welfare in Extensive Sheep Farming," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51060, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Smyth, Paul & Harte, Laurence & Hennessy, Thia C., 2009. "Seasonality and Costs of Production on Irish dairy farms from 2000-2007," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51076, Agricultural Economics Society.