Productivity Performance in Canada, 1961 to 2008: An Update on Long-term Trends
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault, 2010. "Investing in Aboriginal Education in Canada: An Economic Perspective," CSLS Research Reports 2010-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Someshwar Rao, 2011. "Insights from Latin America for Canada: A Review Article on The Age of Productivity: Transforming Economies from the Bottom Up," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 21, pages 70-81, Spring.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Canada; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2013/041, International Monetary Fund.
- John R. Baldwin & Wulong Gu & Beiling Yan, 2013.
"Export Growth, Capacity Utilization, and Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Canadian Manufacturing Plants,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(4), pages 665-688, December.
- Baldwin, John R. Gu, Wulong Yan, Beiling, 2011. "Export Growth, Capacity Utilization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2011075e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2015. "Ontario's Productivity Performance, 2000-2012: A Detailed Analysis," CSLS Research Reports 2015-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Marcello M. Estevão & Evridiki Tsounta, 2010. "Canada's Potential Growth; Another Victim of the Crisis?," IMF Working Papers 2010/013, International Monetary Fund.
- C. Michael Wernerheim, 2011. "Does services offshoring boost productivity? Some Canadian evidence on causation," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 551-569, August.
- Wulong Gu & Amélie Lafrance, 2010. "Productivity Growth in Canadian and U.S. Regulated Industries," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 19, pages 50-65, Spring.
- Marcel Côté & Roger Miller, 2012. "Stimulating Innovation: Is Canada Pursuing the Right Policies?," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 23, pages 3-16, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic accounts; Productivity accounts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2009-08-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2009-08-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SBM-2009-08-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp6e:2009025e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.