Productivity Growth in Canadian and U.S. Regulated Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gu, Wulong & Lafrance, Amelie, 2008. "Productivity Growth in Canadian and U.S. Regulated Industries," The Canadian Productivity Review 2008020e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Conway & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2006. "Product Market Regulation in the Non-Manufacturing Sectors of OECD Countries: Measurement and Highlights," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 530, OECD Publishing.
- Baldwin, John R., 2007. "Productivity Performance in Canada, 1961 to 2005," The Canadian Productivity Review 2007011e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong & Yan, Beiling, 2007. "User Guide for Statistics Canada's Annual Multifactor Productivity Program," The Canadian Productivity Review 2007014e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Paul Conway & Donato de Rosa & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Faye Steiner, 2007. "Product market regulation and productivity convergence," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2006(2), pages 39-76.
- Baldwin, John R. & Fisher, Anthony & Gu, Wulong & Lee, Frank C & Robidoux, Benoit, 2008. "Capital Intensity in Canada and the United States, 1987 to 2003," The Canadian Productivity Review 2008018e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2007. "Investment and Long-term Productivity Growth in the Canadian Business Sector, 1961 to 2002," The Canadian Productivity Review 2007006e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Baldwin, John R. & Maynard, Jean-Pierre & Tanguay, Marc & Wong, Fanny & Yan, Beiling, 2005. "A Comparison of Canadian and U.S. Productivity Levels: An Exploration of Measurement Issues," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005028e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2009. "Productivity Performance in Canada, 1961 to 2008: An Update on Long-term Trends," The Canadian Productivity Review 2009025e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2006. "Regulation and Productivity Performance," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 186-202, Summer.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2007. "Long-term Productivity Growth in Canada and the United States," The Canadian Productivity Review 2007013e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Jason Allen & Walter Engert, 2007. "Efficiency and Competition in Canadian Banking," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2007(Summer), pages 33-45.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. V. Malakhovskii & S. L. Gnatchenko & I. S. Kachur & V. G. Piryatinskaya & A. L. Sukhachev & V. L. Temerov, 2011. "Influence of magnetic ordering on electronic structure of Tb 3+ ion in TbFe 3 (BO 3 ) 4 crystal," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 80(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Don Drummond & Evan Capeluck & Matthew Calver, 2015. "The Key Challenge for Canadian Public Policy: Generating Inclusive and Sustainable Economic Growth," CSLS Research Reports 2015-11, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Robert Mysicka & Marty McKendry, 2013. "Beer, Butter, and Barristers: How Canadian Governments Put Cartels before Consumers," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 382, May.
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards, 2012. "The Impact of Information and Communication Technology on the Productivity of the Canadian Transportation System: A Macroeconomic Approach for the Air and Rail Sectors," CSLS Research Reports 2012-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity growth; deregulation; Canada; United States;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:ipmsls:v:19:y:2010:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.