Long-term Productivity Growth in Canada and the United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Statistics Canada, 2007. "Canadian and U.S. Real Income Growth Pre and Post 2000: A Reversal of Fortunes," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2007048e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- John F. Helliwell, 2001. "Canada: Life beyond the Looking Glass," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 107-124, Winter.
- Peter Nicholson, 2009. "Innovation and Business Strategy: Why Canada Falls Short," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 18, pages 51-71, Spring.
- Wulong Gu & Amélie Lafrance, 2010.
"Productivity Growth in Canadian and U.S. Regulated Industries,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 19, pages 50-65, Spring.
- Gu, Wulong & Lafrance, Amelie, 2008. "Productivity Growth in Canadian and U.S. Regulated Industries," The Canadian Productivity Review 2008020e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic accounts; Productivity accounts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp6e:2007013e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.