Data Envelopment Analysis in Stata
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999.
"Distribution-free estimation of some nonlinear panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 77-97, May.
- Wooldridge, J.M., 1990. "Distribution-Free Estimation Of Some Nonlinear Panel Data Models," Working papers 564, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Windmeijer, Frank, 2002.
"Individual effects and dynamics in count data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 113-131, May.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Frank Windmeijer, 1999. "Individual effects and dynamics in count data models," IFS Working Papers W99/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- O uÄinkovitosti javnega sektorja, predvsem v kulturi
by andee in V krizi smisla tiči misel on 2014-05-24 00:55:42
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gosse A.G. Alserda & J.A. Bikker & Fieke (S.G.) van der Lecq, 2017.
"X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment,"
17-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gosse Alserda & Jaap Bikker & Fieke van der Lecq, 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," DNB Working Papers 547, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alserda, G.A.G. & Bikker, J.A. & van der Lecq, S.G., 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-005-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:dcon09:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.