Indonesia'S Resources Boom In International Perspective: Policy Dilemmas And Options For Continued Strong Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armida Alisjahbana, 2009. "Revisiting Indonesia’s Sources of Economic Growth and Its Projection Towards 2030," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200905, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shrestha, Rashesh & Coxhead, Ian, 2018. "Export boom, employment bust? The paradox of Indonesia's displaced workers, 2000-14," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Edwards, Ryan B., 2016. "Mining away the Preston curve," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 22-36.
- repec:taf:bindes:v:54:y:2018:i:1:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashesh Shrestha & Ian Coxhead, 2018.
"Can Indonesia Secure a Development Dividend from Its Resource Export Boom?,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Rashesh SHRESTHA & Ian COXHEAD, "undated". "Can Indonesia Secure a Development Dividend from Its Resource Export Boom?," Working Papers DP-2018-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- repec:eee:rensus:v:101:y:2019:i:c:p:231-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:94:y:2018:i:307:p:469-499 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:51:y:2015:i:2:p:189-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .