Mining and Indonesia’s Economy: Institutions and Value Adding, 1870-2010
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eng, Pierre van der, 2014. "Mining and Indonesia’s Economy: Institutions and Value Adding, 1870-2010," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 57, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Eng, Pierre, 2010. "The sources of long-term economic growth in Indonesia, 1880-2008," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 294-309, July.
- Kosim Gandataruna & Kirsty Haymon, 2011. "A dream denied? Mining legislation and the Constitution in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 221-231.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2005. "Indonesia's new national accounts," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 243-252.
- Spiegel, Samuel J., 2012. "Governance Institutions, Resource Rights Regimes, and the Informal Mining Sector: Regulatory Complexities in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 189-205.
- Hal Hill, 2000.
"Indonesia: The Strange and Sudden Death of a Tiger Economy,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 117-139.
- Hal Hill, 1999. "Indonesia : The Strange and Sudden Death of a Tiger Economy," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 199913, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Ana Duek & Ridwan Rusli, 2010. "The natural resources industry in decentralised Indonesia: how has decentralisation impacted the mining, oil and gas industries?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-25, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- George Fane, 2012. "Allocating and taxing rights to state-owned minerals," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 173-189, August.
- Hill,Hal, 2000. "The Indonesian Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521663670.
- Lloyd, Bruce, 1975. "Indonesia's mineral resources : Performance and prospects," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(6), pages 326-342, December.
- MALCOLM GILLIS & Glenn Jenkins, 1978. "Performance Evaluation Of Public Sector Enterprises - The Case Of Mining In Bolivia And Indonesia," Development Discussion Papers 1978-01, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordsnatural resources; mining sector; Indonesia; resource rents;
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- L72 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Other Nonrenewable Resources
- L78 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Government Policy
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-09-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2014-09-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitcei:2014-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reiko Suzuki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.