Report NEP-SEA-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van der Eng, Pierre, 2014. "Mining and Indonesia’s Economy: Institutions and Value Adding, 1870-2010," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2014. "Service Sector Productivity and Economic Growth in Asia," Trade Working Papers 24361, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Andi Sukmana & Ichihashi Masaru, 2014. "The Impact of Minimum Wages on Investment and Employment in Indonesia," IDEC DP2 Series 4-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Christoph Strupat, 2014. "Does Timing of Health and Family Planning Services Matter? Age at First Birth and Educational Attainment in Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 0503, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2015. "Public goods and ethnic diversity: evidence from deforestation in Indonesia," GRI Working Papers 166, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financing for Development Division, 2014. "Accelerating MDGs achievement in Asia and the Pacific: the role of public expenditure," MPDD Policy Briefs PB20, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Osamu Nakamura, 2014. "The Role of Public Sector Investment for Economic Development in Emerging Countries: The Case of Lao PDR," Working Papers EMS_2014_12, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Alan Sánchez, 2013. "The Structural Relationship between Nutrition, Cognitive and Non-cognitive Skills Evidence from four developing countries (Documento de trabajo 111 – La relación estructural entre nutrición, habilidad," Documentos de Trabajo (Niños del Milenio-GRADE) ninosm111, Niños del Milenio (Young Lives).
- Ernesto M. Pernia, 2014. "Population Management, RH Law, and Inclusivity," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201409, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Elisabetta Aurino & Francesco Burchi, 2014. "Children’s Multidimensional Health and Medium-Run Cognitive Skills in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (Documento de Trabajo 129 – Salud multidimensional de los niños y sus habilidades cognitivas en e," Documentos de Trabajo (Niños del Milenio-GRADE) ninosm129, Niños del Milenio (Young Lives).
- Raul V. Fabella, 2014. "The Picketty Inequality in the Nash-Bargained Social Contract," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201413, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Christine Ho, 2014. "Welfare-to-Work Reform and Intergenerational Support: Grandmothers’ Response to the 1996 PRWORA," Working Papers 12-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2014. "Is an Increasing Capital Share under Capitalism Inevitable?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1410, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.