The natural resources industry in decentralised Indonesia: how has decentralisation impacted the mining, oil and gas industries?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eng, Pierre van der, 2014.
"Mining and Indonesia’s Economy: Institutions and Value Adding, 1870-2010,"
PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series
57, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eng, Pierre van der, 2014. "Mining and Indonesia’s Economy: Institutions and Value Adding, 1870-2010," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Perez-Sebastian, Fidel & Raveh, Ohad, 2016.
"Natural resources, decentralization, and risk sharing: Can resource booms unify nations?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 38-55.
- Fidel Perez-Sebastian & Ohad Raveh, 2014. "Natural Resources, Decentralization, and Risk Sharing: Can resource booms unify nations?," OxCarre Working Papers 142, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- James CUST & Ridwan D. RUSLI, 2014. "The economic spillovers from resource extraction: a partial resource blessing at the subnational level?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1402, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Berumen, Sergio A., 2012. "Evaluación del impacto de la política de incentivos sectoriales en el desarrollo de los municipios mineros de Castilla y León," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 17(33), pages 15-30.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; decentralisation; natural resource industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:luc:wpaper:10-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisa Ferreira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crcrplu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .