Ideas, Interests and Oil Prices: The Political Economy of Trade Reform During Soeharto's Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hal Hill, 2013. "The Political Economy of Policy Reform: Insights from Southeast Asia," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 108-130, March.
- David Vanzetti & Greg McGuire, 2005.
"Trade Policy At The Crossroads – The Indonesian Story,"
UNCTAD Blue Series Papers
28, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- David Vanzetti & Greg McGuire & Prabowo, 2005. "Trade Policy at the Crossroads: The Indonesian Story," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 347, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David Vanzetti & Greg McGuire & Prabowo, 2005. "Trade Policy at the Crossroads - The Indonesian Story," Trade Working Papers 22037, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chiu, Yi-Bin & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Sun, Chia-Hung, 2010. "The U.S. trade imbalance and real exchange rate: An application of the heterogeneous panel cointegration method," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 705-716, May.
- Tatyana Chesnokova & Jesmin Rupa & Nicholas Sim, 2015.
"Export Exposure and Gender Specific Work Participation in Indonesia,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2015-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Chesnokova, Tatyana & Rupa, Jesmin & Sim, Nicholas, 2015. "Export Exposure and Gender Specific Work Participation in Indonesia," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Robert Sparrow, 2011. "Child Labor and Trade Liberalization in Indonesia," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(4), pages 722-749.
- Kelly Bird & Hal Hill & Sandy Cuthbertson, 2008.
"Making Trade Policy in a New Democracy after a Deep Crisis: Indonesia,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(7), pages 947-968, July.
- Kelly Bird & Sandy Cuthbertson & Hal Hill, 2007. "Making Trade Policy in a New Democracy after a Deep Crisis: Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2007-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Rudy Rahmaddi & Masaru Ichihashi, 2011. "How Do Foreign and Domestic Demand Affect Exports Performance? An Econometric Investigation of Indonesia's Exports," IDEC DP2 Series 1-4, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC), revised Jan 2012.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sparrow, Robert, 2009.
"Child work and schooling under trade liberalization in Indonesia,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009
17, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Robert Sparrow, 2009. "Child work and schooling under trade liberalization in Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 8, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Mar 2009.
- Hadi Soesastro & M. Chatib Basri, 2005.
"The Political Economy of Trade Policy in Indonesia,"
Trade Working Papers
22033, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hadi Soesastro & M. Chatib Basri, 2005. "The political economy of trade policy in Indonesia," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE092, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Hal Hill, 2015. "Is Indonesia Trapped in the Middle?," Discussion Paper Series 31, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Aug 2015.
- Aswicahyono, Haryo & Narjok, Dionisius, 2011. "Indonesian Industrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- M. Chatib Basri & Hal Hill, 2008. "Indonesia - Trade Policy Review 2007," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(11), pages 1393-1408, November.
- Yi-Bin Chiu & Chia-Hung Sun, 2009. "Economic interdependence and bilateral trade imbalance across the Taiwan Strait," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(4), pages 411-432, September.
- Permani Risti, 2011. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalisation and Technological Change on GDP Growth in Indonesia: A Meta Regression Analysis," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-30, December.
- Ahmad Helmy Fuady, 2015. "Pragmatism and Nationalism, Industrialization Policy in Indonesia and Nigeria," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 61, pages 21-40, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:27:y:2004:i:5:p:633-655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.