The Political Economy of Trade Policy in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hadi Soesastro & M. Chatib Basri, 2005. "The political economy of trade policy in Indonesia," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE092, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Chatib Basri & Hal Hill, 2004. "Ideas, Interests and Oil Prices: The Political Economy of Trade Reform During Soeharto's Indonesia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 633-655, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelly Bird & Hal Hill & Sandy Cuthbertson, 2008.
"Making Trade Policy in a New Democracy after a Deep Crisis: Indonesia,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(7), pages 947-968, July.
- Kelly Bird & Sandy Cuthbertson & Hal Hill, 2007. "Making Trade Policy in a New Democracy after a Deep Crisis: Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2007-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Aswicahyono, Haryo & Bird, Kelly & Hill, Hal, 2009. "Making Economic Policy in Weak, Democratic, Post-crisis States: An Indonesian Case Study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 354-370, February.
- Hossain, Akhand Akhtar, 2009. "Structural change in the export demand function for Indonesia: Estimation, analysis and policy implications," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 260-271.
- Hadi Soesastro & Haryo Aswicahyono & Dionisius A. Narjoko, 2006.
"Economic Reforms in Indonesia after the 1997/98 Economic Crisis,"
EABER Working Papers
21831, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hada Soesastro & Haryo Aswicahyono & Dionisius A. Narjoko, 2007. "Economic Reforms in Indonesia After The 1997/98 Economic Crisis," EABER Working Papers 21861, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Cita Wigjoseptina & Lili Yunita & Yusuf Sofiyandi, . "Survey on the Utilisation of Free Trade Agreements in Indonesia," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Basri, Muhammad Chatib, 2013. "A Tale of Two Crises: Indonesia’s Political Economy," Working Papers 57, JICA Research Institute.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Hal Hill & Dionisius Narjoko, 2010.
"Industrialisation after a Deep Economic Crisis: Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 1084-1108.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2008. "Industrialization after a Deep Economic Crisis: Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2008-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- M. Chatib Basri & Hal Hill, 2008. "Indonesia - Trade Policy Review 2007," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(11), pages 1393-1408, November.
- Permani Risti, 2011. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalisation and Technological Change on GDP Growth in Indonesia: A Meta Regression Analysis," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-30, December.
- M. Chatib Basri & Arianto Patunru, 2006. "Survey Of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 295-319.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; political economy; trade policy; economic crisis; Free Trade Agreement;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.