Employment and wages of people living with HIV/AIDS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Christopher Auld, 2002. "Disentangling the effects of morbidity and life expectancy on labor market outcomes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 471-483.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:1:79-84_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omar Galárraga & David S. Salkever & Judith A. Cook & Stephen J. Gange, 2010. "An instrumental variables evaluation of the effect of antidepressant use on employment among HIV-infected women using antiretroviral therapy in the United States: 1996-2004," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 173-188.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- José M. Labeaga & Juan Oliva, 2006. "Labour Participation of People Living with HIV/AIDS," Working Papers 2006-29, FEDEA.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:12:1976-1981_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kahn, Matthew E, 1998. "Health and Labor Market Performance: The Case of Diabetes," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(4), pages 878-899, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS; labour supply; wages; unearned income;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2012043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .