Employment and wages of people living with HIV/AIDS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Christopher Auld, 2002. "Disentangling the effects of morbidity and life expectancy on labor market outcomes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 471-483.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:1:79-84_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- José M. Labeaga & Juan Oliva, 2006. "Labour Participation of People Living with HIV/AIDS," Working Papers 2006-29, FEDEA.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:12:1976-1981_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omar Galárraga & David S. Salkever & Judith A. Cook & Stephen J. Gange, 2010. "An instrumental variables evaluation of the effect of antidepressant use on employment among HIV-infected women using antiretroviral therapy in the United States: 1996-2004," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 173-188.
- Kahn, Matthew E, 1998. "Health and Labor Market Performance: The Case of Diabetes," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(4), pages 878-899, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS; labour supply; wages; unearned income;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2012043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.