Labour participation of people living with HIV|AIDS in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernell, Stephanie Lazarus & Shinogle, Judith Ann, 2005. "The relationship between HAART use and employment for HIV-positive individuals: an empirical analysis and policy outlook," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 255-264, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:1:79-84_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- José M. Labeaga & Juan Oliva, 2006. "Labour Participation of People Living with HIV/AIDS," Working Papers 2006-29, FEDEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryan McCannon & Zachary Rodriguez, 2016. "A Lasting Effect of the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Orphans and Pro-Social Behavior," Working Papers 16-10, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Terris-Prestholt, Fern & Windmeijer, Frank, 2016.
"How to sell a condom? The impact of demand creation tools on male and female condom sales in resource limited settings,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 107-120.
- Fern Terris-Prestholt & Frank Windmeijer, 2015. "How To Sell A Condom? The Impact Of Demand Creation Tools On Male And Female Condom Sales In Resource Limited Settings," Working Papers 150017, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:19:y:2010:i:4:p:491-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .