Determinants of health care costs of HIV-positive patients in the Canary Islands, Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- José M. Labeaga & Juan Oliva, 2006. "Labour Participation of People Living with HIV/AIDS," Working Papers 2006-29, FEDEA.
- Bernell, Stephanie Lazarus & Shinogle, Judith Ann, 2005. "The relationship between HAART use and employment for HIV-positive individuals: an empirical analysis and policy outlook," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 255-264, February.
- Torti, Carlo & Casari, Salvatore & Palvarini, Loredana & Quiros-Roldan, Eugenia & Moretti, Francesca & Leone, Luigi & Patroni, Andrea & Castelli, Francesco & Ripamonti, Diego & Tramarin, Andrea & Caro, 2003. "Modifications of health resource-use in Italy after the introduction of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. Pharmaco-economic implications in," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 261-267, September.
- Merito, Monica & Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo & Baio, Gianluca & Arici, Claudio & Monforte, Antonella D'Arminio & Pezzotti, Patrizio & Corsini, Dario & Tramarin, Andrea & , 2005. "Economic evaluation of HIV treatments: The I.CO.N.A. cohort study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 304-313, November.
- Eduard J. Beck & Sundhiya Mandalia & Rebecca Griffith & Jeni Beecham & M. D. Sam Walters & Mary Boulton & David L. Miller, 2000. "Use and Cost of Hospital and Community Service Provision for Children with HIV Infection at an English HIV Referral Centre," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 17(1), pages 53-69.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:11:y:2010:i:4:p:405-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.