Economic evaluation of HIV treatments: The I.CO.N.A. cohort study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carthy, Trevor & Chilton, Susan & Covey, Judith & Hopkins, Lorraine & Jones-Lee, Michael & Loomes, Graham & Pidgeon, Nick & Spencer, Anne, 1998. "On the Contingent Valuation of Safety and the Safety of Contingent Valuation: Part 2--The CV/SG "Chained" Approach," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 187-213, December.
- Girard, Dorota Z., 2000. "Intervention times series analysis of pertussis vaccination in England and Wales," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 13-25, November.
- Stirling Bryan & Tracy Roberts & Chris Heginbotham & Alison McCallum, 2002. "QALY-maximisation and public preferences: results from a general population survey," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(8), pages 679-693.
- Nancy Devlin & David Parkin, 2004. "Does NICE have a cost-effectiveness threshold and what other factors influence its decisions? A binary choice analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 437-452.
- Brada, Josef C & King, Arthur E, 1992. "Is There a J-Curve for the Economic Transition from Socialism to Capitalism?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 37-53.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Oliva-Moreno & Julio López-Bastida & Pedro Serrano-Aguilar & Lilisbeth Perestelo-Pérez, 2010. "Determinants of health care costs of HIV-positive patients in the Canary Islands, Spain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(4), pages 405-412, August.
- Merito, Monica & Bonaccorsi, Andrea, 2007. "Co-evolution of physical and social technologies in clinical practice: The case of HIV treatments," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1070-1087, September.
- Monica Merito & Andrea Bonaccorsi, 2005. "Innovation and Standards in Clinical Practice: The Case of HIV Treatments," LEM Papers Series 2005/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:74:y:2005:i:3:p:304-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.