The Development of Diaspora Engagement Policies in Burundi and Rwanda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2008. "The Migration and Remittances Factbook 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6383, June.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler & MÃ¥ns SÃ¶derbom, 2008. "Post-Conflict Risks," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 45(4), pages 461-478, July.
- Koser, Khalid & Van Hear, Nicholas, 2003. "Asylum Migration and Implications for Countries of Origin," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsBurundi; Rwanda; Diapora; Diaspora Engagement; Migration and Development;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2011038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .