Achieving the Millennium Development Goals: What’s wrong with existing analytical models?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjay Reddy & Antoine Heuty, 2005. "Peer and Partner Review: A Practical Approach to Achieving the Millennium Development Goals," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 399-420.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osakwe, Patrick N. & Ben Hammouda, Hakim, 2006. "Financing Development in Africa: Trends, Issues and Challenges," MPRA Paper 1815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2007. "Healthy Development : The World Bank Strategy for Health, Nutrition, and Population Results," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6843.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Ingrid Harvold Kvangraven, 2015. "Global Development Goals: If At All, Why, When and How?," Working Papers 1523, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; development; Millennium Development Goals;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-12-16 (Development)
- NEP-PPM-2006-12-16 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .