Two Different Export-Oriented Growth Strategies under a Wage-led Accumulation Regime: à la Turca and à la South Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajit Singh, 1998.
"Savings, investment and the corporation in the East Asian miracle,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 112-137.
- Singh, Ajit, 1997. "Savings, investment and the corporation in the East Asian miracle," MPRA Paper 53884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit, 1997. "Savings, investment and the corporation in the East Asian miracle," MPRA Paper 54994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozlem Onaran & Nurhan Yenturk, 2001. "Do Low Wages Stimulate Investment? An analysis of the relationship between distribution and investment in Turkish private manufacturing industry," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 359-374.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-393, December.
- Horton, Susan & Kanbur, Ravi & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1991. "Labor markets in an era of adjustment : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 694, The World Bank.
- Bernanke, Ben S., 1986.
"Alternative explanations of the money-income correlation,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 49-99, January.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1986. "Alternative Explanations of the Money-Income Correlation," NBER Working Papers 1842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- You, Jong-Il & Chang, Ha-Joon, 1993. "The Myth of Free Labour Market in Korea," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(0), pages 29-46.
- Adelman, Irma & Yeldan, Erinc, 2000. "The Minimal Conditions for a Financial Crisis: A Multiregional Intertemporal CGE Model of the Asian Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1087-1100, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özlem Onaran & Nursel Aydiner-Avsar, 2006.
"The controversy over employment policy: Low labor costs and openness, or demand policy? A sectoral analysis for Turkey,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp097, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Onaran, Özlem & Aydiner-Avsar, Nursel, 2006. "The controversy over employment policy: Low labor costs and openness, or demand policy? A sectoral analysis for Turkey," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1464, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Adriana Moreira Amado & Maria de Lourdes Rollemberg Mollo, 2015. "The â€˜developmentalismâ€™ debate in Brazil: some economic and political issues," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 77-89, January.
- Nursel AYDINER-AVSAR & Özlem ONARAN, 2010.
"The Determinants Of Employment: A Sectoral Analysis For Turkey,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(2), pages 203-231.
- Özlem Onaran & Nursel Aydiner-Avsar, 2006. "The controversy over employment policy: Low labor costs and openness, or demand policy? A sectoral analysis for Turkey," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp097, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Alfredo Saad-Filho, 2007. "Life beyond the Washington Consensus: An Introduction to Pro-poor Macroeconomic Policies," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 513-537.
More about this item
KeywordsAccumulation; distribution; export-oriented growth; structural adjustment; post-Keynesian economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.