Entry deterrence under trade unions
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Publication status:||Published in: European Economic Review (1987) v.31,p.149-156|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles|
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
- De Pinto, Marco & Goerke, Laszlo, 2016.
"Welfare-enhancing Trade Unions in an Oligopoly with Excessive Entry,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145498, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marco de Pinto & Laszlo Goerke, 2016. "Welfare-Enhancing Trade Unions in an Oligopoly with Excessive Entry," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201603, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Manasakis, Constantine & Vlassis, Minas, 2014. "Downstream mode of competition with upstream market power," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 84-93.
- Constantine Manasakis & Minas Vlassis, 2010. "Downstream Mode of Competition with Upstream Market Power," Working Papers 1003, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Manasakis, Constantine & Vlassis, Minas, 2013. "Downstream mode of competition with upstream market power," DICE Discussion Papers 118, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Pal, Rupayan & Rathore, Udayan, 2016. "Estimating workers’ bargaining power and firms’ markup in India: Implications of reforms and labour regulations," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1118-1135.
- Rupayan Pal & Udayan Rathore, 2014. "Estimating workers bargaining power and firms markup in India: Implications of reforms and labour regulations," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-037, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Pietro Tommasino, 2006. "The Political Economy of Investor Protection," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 604, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Shingo Ishiguro & Laixun Zhao, 2004. "Raising Wages to Deter Entry under Unionization," Discussion Paper Series 155, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1990. "Union Wage Differentials, Product Market Influences and the Division of Rents," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1122-1137, December.
- Stewart, M.B., 1989. "Union Wage Differentials, Product Market Influences And The Division Of Rents," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 323, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2008. "Union-oligopoly bargaining and entry deterrence: a reassessment of limit pricing," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 121-147, November.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2008. "Union-Oligopoly Bargaining and Entry Deterrence:A Reassessment of Limit Pricing," Working Papers id:1375, eSocialSciences.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Entry Threats and Inefficiency in â€˜Efficient Bargainingâ€™," Working Papers id:2833, eSocialSciences.
- Luciano Fanti & Domenico Buccella, 2016. "Bargaining Agenda and Entry in a Unionised Model with Network Effects," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(1), pages 91-121, March.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Vlassis, Minas, 2000. "Endogenous scope of bargaining in a union-oligopoly model: when will firms and unions bargain over employment?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 261-281, May.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Entry Threats, and Inefficiency in Ã¢â‚¬ËœEfficient BargainingÃ¢â‚¬â„¢," Labor Economics Working Papers 23020, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bernard Bensaïd & Serge Federbusch & Robert Gary-Bobo, 1990. "Sur quelques propriétés stratégiques de l'intéressement des salariés dans l'industrie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(4), pages 621-650.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/9565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed