Entry deterrence under trade unions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Pinto, Marco & Goerke, Laszlo, 2016.
"Welfare-enhancing Trade Unions in an Oligopoly with Excessive Entry,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145498, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marco de Pinto & Laszlo Goerke, 2016. "Welfare-Enhancing Trade Unions in an Oligopoly with Excessive Entry," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201603, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Manasakis, Constantine & Vlassis, Minas, 2014.
"Downstream mode of competition with upstream market power,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 84-93.
- Constantine Manasakis & Minas Vlassis, 2010. "Downstream Mode of Competition with Upstream Market Power," Working Papers 1003, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Manasakis, Constantine & Vlassis, Minas, 2013. "Downstream mode of competition with upstream market power," DICE Discussion Papers 118, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Pietro Tommasino, 2006. "The Political Economy of Investor Protection," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 604, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Shingo Ishiguro & Laixun Zhao, 2004. "Raising Wages to Deter Entry under Unionization," Discussion Paper Series 155, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2016.
"Entry Threats and Inefficiency in ‘Efficient Bargaining’,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(3), pages 258-277, July.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Entry threats and insufficiency in efficient bargaining," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Shingo Ishiguro & Laixun Zhao, 2009. "Raising Wages To Deter Entry Into Unionized Markets," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 435-445.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2008.
"Union-oligopoly bargaining and entry deterrence: a reassessment of limit pricing,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 121-147, November.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2008. "Union-Oligopoly Bargaining and Entry Deterrence:A Reassessment of Limit Pricing," Working Papers id:1375, eSocialSciences.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Vlassis, Minas, 2000. "Endogenous scope of bargaining in a union-oligopoly model: when will firms and unions bargain over employment?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 261-281, May.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Entry Threats, and Inefficiency in Ã¢â‚¬ËœEfficient BargainingÃ¢â‚¬â„¢," Labor Economics Working Papers 23020, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pal, Rupayan & Rathore, Udayan, 2016.
"Estimating workers’ bargaining power and firms’ markup in India: Implications of reforms and labour regulations,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1118-1135.
- Rupayan Pal & Udayan Rathore, 2014. "Estimating workers bargaining power and firms markup in India: Implications of reforms and labour regulations," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-037, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1990.
"Union Wage Differentials, Product Market Influences and the Division of Rents,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1122-1137, December.
- Stewart, M.B., 1989. "Union Wage Differentials, Product Market Influences And The Division Of Rents," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 323, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Entry Threats and Inefficiency in â€˜Efficient Bargainingâ€™," Working Papers id:2833, eSocialSciences.
- Luciano Fanti & Domenico Buccella, 2016. "Bargaining Agenda and Entry in a Unionised Model with Network Effects," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(1), pages 91-121, March.
- Bernard Bensaïd & Serge Federbusch & Robert Gary-Bobo, 1990. "Sur quelques propriétés stratégiques de l'intéressement des salariés dans l'industrie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(4), pages 621-650.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:31:y:1987:i:1-2:p:149-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.