A fast algorithm for finding the confidence set of large collections of models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Laurent & Jeroen V. K. Rombouts & Francesco Violante, 2012.
"On the forecasting accuracy of multivariate GARCH models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(6), pages 934-955, September.
- LAURENT, Sébastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V. K. & VIOLANTE, Francesco, 2010. "On the forecasting accuracy of multivariate GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers 2010025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sébastien Laurent & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Francesco Violante, 2010. "On the Forecasting Accuracy of Multivariate GARCH Models," Cahiers de recherche 1021, CIRPEE.
- Zeynep Iltuzer & Oktay Tas, 2013. "The Forecasting Performances of Volatility Models in Emerging Stock Markets: Is a Generalization Really Possible?," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 1-4.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & McAleer, Michael, 2014.
"Robust ranking of multivariate GARCH models by problem dimension,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 172-185.
- Caporin, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2012. "Robust Ranking of Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2012-13, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Michael McAleer & Massimiliano Caporin, 2012. "Robust Ranking of Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," KIER Working Papers 815, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Robust Ranking of Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," Working Papers in Economics 12/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Robust Ranking of Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised Apr 2012.
- Hansen, Peter Reinhard, 2005. "A Test for Superior Predictive Ability," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 365-380, October.
- Mauro Bernardi & Leopoldo Catania, 2014. "The Model Confidence Set package for R," Papers 1410.8504, arXiv.org.
- Neumann, Michael & Skiadopoulos, George, 2013. "Predictable Dynamics in Higher-Order Risk-Neutral Moments: Evidence from the S&P 500 Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(03), pages 947-977, June.
- Liu, Lily Y. & Patton, Andrew J. & Sheppard, Kevin, 2015.
"Does anything beat 5-minute RV? A comparison of realized measures across multiple asset classes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 293-311.
- Kevin Sheppard & Lily Liu & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Does Anything Beat 5-Minute RV? A Comparison of Realized Measures Across Multiple Asset Classes," Economics Series Working Papers 645, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsModel selection; model confidence set; bootstrapped statistics;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C55 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Large Data Sets: Modeling and Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2015-10-10 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2015-10-10 (Forecasting)
- NEP-ORE-2015-10-10 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ukc:ukcedp:1519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tracey Girling). General contact details of provider: http://www.kent.ac.uk/economics/ .