Report NEP-ECM-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duo Qin, 2015. "LetÃs Take the Bias Out of Econometrics," Working Papers 192, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- James Wolter, 2015. "Kernel Estimation Of Hazard Functions When Observations Have Dependent and Common Covariates," Economics Series Working Papers 761, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- G. Forchini & Bin Jiang & Bin Peng, 2015. "Consistent Estimation in Large Heterogeneous Panels with Multifactor Structure Endogeneity," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Gautier, Eric & Hoderlein, Stefan, 2011. "A triangular treatment effect model with random coefficients in the selection equation," TSE Working Papers 15-598, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 25 Aug 2015.
- James Wolter, 2015. "Asymptotics for Sieve Estimators of Hazard Rates: Estimating Hazard Functionals," Economics Series Working Papers 760, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2015. "Common Feature Analysis of Economic Time Series: An Overview and Recent Developments," CEIS Research Paper 355, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 05 Oct 2015.
- Farzad Alavi Fard & Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Sivagowry Sriananthakumar, 2015. "Maximum Entropy Evaluation of Asymptotic Hedging Error under a Generalised Jump-Diffusion Model," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-17, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Yun, Myeong-Su & Lin, Eric S., 2015. "An Alternative Estimator for Industrial Gender Wage Gaps: A Normalized Regression Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 9381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Areski Cousin & Hassan Maatouk & Didier Rullière, 2015. "Kriging of financial term-structures," Working Papers hal-01206388, HAL.
- Paul Schrimpf & Michio Suzuki & Hiroyuki Kasahara, 2015. "Identification and Estimation of Production Function with Unobserved Heterogeneity," 2015 Meeting Papers 924, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Börjesson, Maria, 2015. "Manipulating a stated choice experiment," MPRA Paper 67053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvain Barde, 2015. "A fast algorithm for finding the confidence set of large collections of models," Studies in Economics 1519, School of Economics, University of Kent.