The Effect of Nuisance Parameters on the Power of LM Tests in Logit and Probit Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- N.E. Savin & Allan Wurtz, 1996. "The Effect of Nuisance Parameters on the Power of LM Tests in Logit and Probit Models," Econometrics 9606002, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dagenais, Marcel G & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 1991. "Invariance, Nonlinear Models, and Asymptotic Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1601-1615, November.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1984.
"Convenient specification tests for logit and probit models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 241-262, July.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1982. "Convenient Specification Tests for Logit and Probit Models," Working Papers 514, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Torres, Olivier, 2000.
"Markovian processes, two-sided autoregressions and finite-sample inference for stationary and nonstationary autoregressive processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 255-289, December.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & TORRÈS, Olivier, 2000. "Markovian Processes, Two-Sided Autoregressions and Finite-Sample Inference for Stationary and Nonstationary Autoregressive Processes," Cahiers de recherche 2000-12, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, J.M. & Torres, O., 2000. "Markovian Progresses, Two-Sided Autoregressions and Finite-Sample Inference for Stationary and Nonstationary Autoregressive Processes," Cahiers de recherche 2000-12, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Olivier Torrès, 2000. "Markovian Processes, Two-Sided Autoregressions and Finite-Sample Inference for Stationary and Nonstationary Autoregressive Processes," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-17, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC MODELS; ECONOMETRICS;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uia:iowaec:96-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Solow). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuiaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.