Bayesian Inference and Forecasting in the Stationary Bilinear Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John & Amisano, Gianni, 2010. "Comparing and evaluating Bayesian predictive distributions of asset returns," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 216-230, April.
- Francq, Christian & Makarova, Svetlana & Zakoi[diaeresis]an, Jean-Michel, 2008. "A class of stochastic unit-root bilinear processes: Mixing properties and unit-root test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 312-326, January.
- Brunner, Allan D. & Hess, Gregory D., 1995. "Potential problems in estimating bilinear time-series models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 663-681, May.
- Wojciech Charemza & Yuriy Kharin & Vladislav Maevskiy, 2012. "Bilinear forecast risk assessment for non-systematic inflation: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/22, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Charemza, Wojciech W. & Lifshits, Mikhail & Makarova, Svetlana, 2005.
"Conditional testing for unit-root bilinearity in financial time series: some theoretical and empirical results,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 63-96, January.
- Charemza W.W. & M. Lifshits & S. Makarova, 2002. "Conditional testing for unit-root bilinearity in financial time series: some theoretical and empirical results," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 251, Society for Computational Economics.
- J. D. Byers & D. A. Peel, 1995. "Bilinear quadratic ARCH and volatility spillovers in inter-war exchange rates," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(7), pages 215-219.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-01-10 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2014-01-10 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2014-01-10 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uea:aepppr:2012_55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodore Turocy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esueauk.html .