Potential problems in estimating bilinear time-series models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maravall, Agustin, 1983. "An Application of Nonlinear Time Series Forecasting," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(1), pages 66-74, January.
- Weiss, Andrew A, 1986. "ARCH and Bilinear Time Series Models: Comparison and Combination," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 59-70, January.
- Nankervis, J C & Savin, N E, 1988. "The Student's t Approximation in a Stationary First Order Autoregressive Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 119-145, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Miles, 2008. "Boom–Bust Cycles and the Forecasting Performance of Linear and Non-Linear Models of House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 249-264, April.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Fuyu Yang, 2014. "Bayesian Inference and Forecasting in the Stationary Bilinear Model," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 055, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Charemza, Wojciech W. & Lifshits, Mikhail & Makarova, Svetlana, 2005.
"Conditional testing for unit-root bilinearity in financial time series: some theoretical and empirical results,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 63-96, January.
- Charemza W.W. & M. Lifshits & S. Makarova, 2002. "Conditional testing for unit-root bilinearity in financial time series: some theoretical and empirical results," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 251, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:4:p:663-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.