An Application of Nonlinear Time Series Forecasting
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broto, Carmen & Ruiz, Esther, 2006.
"Unobserved component models with asymmetric conditional variances,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2146-2166, May.
- Broto, Carmen & Ruiz, Esther, 2003. "Unobserved component models with asymmetric conditional variances," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws032003, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Peña, Daniel & Rodríguez, Julio, 2000. "A powerful portmanteau test of lack of fit for time series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10133, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Rossen Anja, 2016.
"On the Predictive Content of Nonlinear Transformations of Lagged Autoregression Residuals and Time Series Observations,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 236(3), pages 389-409, May.
- Rossen, Anja, 2011. "On the predictive content of nonlinear transformations of lagged autoregression residuals and time series observations," HWWI Research Papers 113, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Rossen, Anja, 2014. "On the predictive content of nonlinear transformations of lagged autoregression residuals and time series observations," HWWI Research Papers 157, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Bermejo, Miguel Ángel & Peña, Daniel & Sánchez, Ismael, 2009. "Graphical identification of TAR models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws097723, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Daniela Hristova, 2004. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Unit Root Bilinear Model with an Application to Prices," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 47, Society for Computational Economics.
- Philip Rothman, "undated". "Higher-Order Residual Analysis for Simple Bilinear and Threshold Autoregressive Models with the TR Test," Working Papers 9813, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & Timo Teräsvirta, 2010. "Forecasting with nonlinear time series models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Liu, Yamei, 2000. "Overfitting and forecasting: linear versus non-linear time series models," ISU General Staff Papers 2000010108000014914, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brunner, Allan D. & Hess, Gregory D., 1995. "Potential problems in estimating bilinear time-series models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 663-681, May.
- Pellegrini, Santiago & Ruiz, Esther & Espasa, Antoni, 2010. "Conditionally heteroscedastic unobserved component models and their reduced form," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 88-90, May.
- Pena, Daniel & Rodriguez, Julio, 2005. "Detecting nonlinearity in time series by model selection criteria," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 731-748.
- repec:spt:stecon:v:7:y:2018:i:2:f:7_2_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brockett, Patrick L. & Witt, Robert C. & Golany, Boaz & Sipra, Naim & Xia, Xiaohua, 1996. "Statistical tests of stochastic process models used in the financial theory of insurance companies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 73-79, May.
- Marian Vavra, 2012.
"Testing Non-linearity Using a Modified Q Test,"
Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance
1204, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Marian Vavra, 2016. "Portmanteau Tests for Linearity of Stationary Time Series," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2016, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:1:y:1983:i:1:p:66-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.