Report NEP-FOR-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakub Nowotarski & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Computing electricity spot price prediction intervals using quantile regression and forecast averaging," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/12, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Fuyu Yang, 2014. "Bayesian Inference and Forecasting in the Stationary Bilinear Model," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 055, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Forecasting of daily electricity prices with factor models: Utilizing intra-day and inter-zone relationships," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/11, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Jiaqi Chen & Michael Tindall, 2013. "The structure of a machine-built forecasting system," Occasional Papers 13-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Periklis Gogas & Theophilos Papadimitriou & Anna Agrapetidou, 2013. "Forecasting Bank Credit Ratings," Working Paper series 60_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kenneth Beauchemin, 2013. "A 14-Variable Mixed-Frequency VAR Model," Staff Report 493, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fotis Papailias & Dimitrios D. Thomakos, 2013. "The Baltic Dry Index: Cyclicalities, Forecasting and Hedging Strategies," Working Paper series 65_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Dimitris, Korobilis, 2013. "Forecasting with Factor Models: A Bayesian Model Averaging Perspective," MPRA Paper 52724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takeshi Ojima, 2013. "General Equilibrium Dynamics with Naive and Sophisticated Hyperbolic Consumers in an Overlapping Generations Economy," ISER Discussion Paper 0886r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jan 2014.