Report NEP-ECM-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qihua Wang & Tao Zhang & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2014. "An Extended Single Index Model with Missing Response at Random," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-003, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Patrick M. Kline, 2014. "A Note on Variance Estimation for the Oaxaca Estimator of Average Treatment Effects," NBER Working Papers 19784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lijie Gu & Li Wang & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Lijian Yang, 2014. "A Simultaneous Confidence Corridor for Varying Coefficient Regression with Sparse Functional Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Shonosuke Sugasawa & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2013. " Parametric Transformed Fay-Herriot Model for Small Area Estimation ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-911, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Zhongxian Men & Tony S. Wirjanto & Adam W. Kolkiewicz, 2013. "Bayesian Inference of Multiscale Stochastic Conditional Duration Models," Working Paper Series 63_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kazumitsu Nawata & Michael McAleer, 2014. "The Maximum Number of Parameters for the Hausman Test When the Estimators are from Different Sets of Equations," Working Papers in Economics 14/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Simon A. Broda & Raymond Kan, 2013. "On Distributions of Ratios," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Fuyu Yang, 2014. "Bayesian Inference and Forecasting in the Stationary Bilinear Model," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 055, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Arias, Jonas E. & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan F. & Waggoner, Daniel F., 2014. "Inference Based on SVARs Identified with Sign and Zero Restrictions: Theory and Applications," Dynare Working Papers 30, CEPREMAP.
- Ting Ting Chen & Tetsuya Takaishi, 2013. "Empirical Study of the GARCH model with Rational Errors," Papers 1312.7057, arXiv.org.
- Jiaqi Chen & Michael L. Tindall, 2013. "The structure of a machine-built forecasting system," Occasional Papers 13-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ngoc Mai Tran & Maria Osipenko & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2014. "Principal Component Analysis in an Asymmetric Norm," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-001, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jakub Nowotarski & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Computing electricity spot price prediction intervals using quantile regression and forecast averaging," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/12, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Emmanuel Bacry & Jean-Francois Muzy, 2014. "Second order statistics characterization of Hawkes processes and non-parametric estimation," Papers 1401.0903, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Dimitris, Korobilis, 2013. "Forecasting with Factor Models: A Bayesian Model Averaging Perspective," MPRA Paper 52724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Angrist, 2013. "The Perils of Peer Effects," NBER Working Papers 19774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Bargigli, 2013. "Statistical Equilibrium Models for Sparse Economic Networks," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_25.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.