Social Network Measures for Nosduocentered Networks, their Predictive Power on Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cremer, Helmuth & Marchand, Maurice & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1991. "Mixed oligopoly with differentiated products," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-53, March.
- Fernandez, R., 1998.
"Education and Borrowing Constraints: Tests vs Prices,"
98-17, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Fernández, Raquel, 1998. "Education and Borrowing Constraints: Tests Vs. Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 1913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raquel Fernandez, 1998. "Education and Borrowing Constraints: Tests vs. Prices," NBER Working Papers 6588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gary-Bobo & Alain Trannoy, 2005.
"Efficient Tuition & Fees, Examinations, and Subsidies,"
IDEP Working Papers
0501, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 01 Mar 2005.
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Trannoy, Alain, 2005. "Efficient Tuition & Fees, Examinations and Subsidies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Romero, Laura & Rey, Elena del, 2004. "Competition between public and private universities: quality, prices and exams," UC3M Working papers. Economics we046423, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1990. " Game Theoretic Models of Mixed Oligopoly," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17.
More about this item
Keywordsnosduocentered network; academic achievement; performance; network measures;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udg:wpeudg:013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Germà Coenders). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudges.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .