Programas antidelincuencia: Evaluando Comuna Segura
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lederman, Daniel & Loayza, Norman, 2002. "Inequality and Violent Crime," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 1-40, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franklin Huaita & Patricio VAlenzuela, 2005. "Ingresos y Microempresarias," Labor and Demography 0508009, EconWPA.
- Franklin Huaita & Patricio VAlenzuela, 2005. "Ingresos y Microempresarias en Chile," Labor and Demography 0508010, EconWPA.
- Javier Núñez & Jorge Rivera & Xavier Villavicencio & Oscar Molina, 2003. "Determinantes socioeconómicos y demográficos del crimen en Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1 Year 20), pages 55-85, June.
- José Miguel Benavente & Emerson Melo, 2006. "Determinantes Socioeconómicos de la Criminalidad en Chile durante los Noventa," Working Papers wp223, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscrimen; evaluación de programas; métodos tradicionales y no paramétricos.;
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohit Karnani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.