Guest Worker Programs: A Theoretical Analysis of Welfare of the Host and Source Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Slobodan Djajić & Michael S. Michael, 2013. "Guest worker programs: A theoretical analysis of welfare of the host and source countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 454-475, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes, 2006. "Remittances and their microeconomic impacts: evidence from Latin America," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 187-197.
- Alan de Brauw & Scott Rozelle, 2003. "Household Investment through migration in Rural China," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- James F. Hollifield & Pia M. Orrenius & Thomas Osang, 2006. "Migration, trade, and development: an overview," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 3-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djajic, Slobodan & Mesnard, Alice, 2014. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Slobodan Djajic, 2014. "Guest-Worker Programs," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(2), pages 16-19, 07.
- Slobodan Djajic & Alice Mesnard, 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1324, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:12:y:2014:i:2:p:19116207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Djajic, S. & Mesnard, A., 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," Working Papers 13/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Djajić, Slobodan & Mesnard, Alice, 2015. "Guest workers in the underground economy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 53-62.
- Slobodan Djajić & Alice Mesnard, 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," IHEID Working Papers 15-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsTemporary Migration; Remittances; Migration Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucy:cypeua:05-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ucy.ac.cy/econ/en .