Guest worker programs: A theoretical analysis of welfare of the host and source countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Slobodan Djajic & Michael S. Michael, 2011. "Guest Worker Programs: A Theoretical Analysis of Welfare of the Host and Source Countries," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes, 2006. "Remittances and their microeconomic impacts: evidence from Latin America," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 187-197.
- Alan de Brauw & Scott Rozelle, 2003. "Household Investment through migration in Rural China," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- James F. Hollifield & Pia M. Orrenius & Thomas Osang, 2006. "Migration, trade, and development: an overview," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 3-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djajic, Slobodan & Mesnard, Alice, 2014. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Slobodan Djajic, 2014. "Guest-Worker Programs," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(2), pages 16-19, 07.
- Slobodan Djajic & Alice Mesnard, 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1324, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:12:y:2014:i:2:p:19116207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Djajic, S. & Mesnard, A., 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," Working Papers 13/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Djajić, Slobodan & Mesnard, Alice, 2015. "Guest workers in the underground economy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 53-62.
- Slobodan Djajić & Alice Mesnard, 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," IHEID Working Papers 15-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:22:y:2013:i:3:p:454-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.