Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Multisectorial Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ahmed, Habib & Miller, Stephen M., 1997. "Monetary and exchange rate policy in multisectoral economies," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 321-334.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blinder, Alan S. & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1984.
"Aggregation and stabilization policy in a multi-contract economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 67-86, January.
- Alan S. Blinder & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1982. "Aggregation and Stabilization Policy in a Multi-Contract Economy," NBER Working Papers 0873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schultze, Charles L, 1984. "Cross-Country and Cross-Temporal Differences in Inflation Responsiveness," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 160-165, May.
- Dimitri G. Demekas, 1990.
"Labor Market Segmentation in a Two-Sector Model of an Open Economy,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(4), pages 849-864, December.
- Dimitri G Demekas, 1990. "Labor Market Segmentation in a Two-Sector Model of An Open Economy," IMF Working Papers 90/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Bruno, Michael, 1976. "The Two-Sector Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 566-577, September.
- Craig, Gary A, 1981. "A Monetary Approach to the Balance of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 460-466, June.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer, 1988. "The New Keynsesian Economics and the Output-Inflation Trade-off," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 1-82.
- W. E. G. Salter, 1959. "Internal And External Balance: The Role Op Price And Expenditure Effects," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(71), pages 226-238, August.
- T. W.Swan, 1960. "Economic Control In A Dependent Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(73), pages 51-66, March.
- Paul Hallwood & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "International Money and Finance," Working papers 2008-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1990.
"Optimal monetary policy in a multisector economy with an economywide money market,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 253-263, November.
- David D. VanHoose & John V. Duca, 1989. "Optimal monetary policy in a multisector economy with an economy-wide money market," Research Working Paper 89-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-793, August.
- R'dseth, Asbj'rn, 1979. " Macroeconomic Policy in a Small Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(1), pages 48-59.
- Duca, John V, 1987. "The Spillover Effects of Nominal Wage Rigidity in a Multisector Economy: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 117-121, February.
- Blomqvist, A. G., 1978. "Urban job creation and unemployment in LDCs : Todaro vs. Harris and Todaro," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 3-18, March.
- J. J. Polak, 1957. "Monetary Analysis of Income Formation and Payments Problems," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 6(1), pages 1-50, November.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1978. "Urban Employment and Wage Determination in LDC's: Trade Unions in the Harris-Todaro Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 65-81, February.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1990. "How should structural adjustment programs be designed?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 933-947, July.
- Waller, Christopher J, 1992. "The Choice of a Conservative Central Banker in a Multisector Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1006-1012, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgios Chortareas & Stephen Miller, 2004.
"Optimal Central Banker Contracts and Common Agency,"
Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 131-155, October.
- Georgios E. Chortareas & Stephen M. Miller, 2000. "Optimal Central Banker Contracts and Common Agency," Working papers 2000-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2002.
More about this item
Keywordsmultisectoral economies; monetary policy; exchange rate policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:1996-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .