Inflation in nontradables and the macroeconomic policy mix : a model with policy application to transition economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Richard C. Marston, 1983. "Stabilization Policies in Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 1117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno, Michael, 1976. "The Two-Sector Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 566-577, September.
- Lawrence Schembri, 1988. "Macro-economic Stability and Policy Rules in a Two-Sector Model of an Open Economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 87-96, February.
- Meade, James & Vines, David, 1988. "Monetary Policy and Fiscal Policy: Impact Effects with a New Keynesian `Assignment' of Weapons to Targets," CEPR Discussion Papers 246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- T. W.Swan, 1960. "Economic Control In A Dependent Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(73), pages 51-66, March.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1977. "Nontraded Goods and Macroeconomic Policy Under a Fixed Exchange Rate," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 469-480.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1992.
"Traded Goods Consumption Smoothing and the Random Walk Behavior of the Real Exchange Rate,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 10(2), pages 1-29, November.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1992. "Traded Goods Consumption Smoothing and the Random Walk Behavior of the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 4119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marston, Richard C., 1985. "Stabilization policies in open economies," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 859-916 Elsevier.
- International Monetary Fund, 1985. "Formulation of Exchange Rate Policies in Adjustment Programs," IMF Occasional Papers 36, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Moutos, 1990. "The Effects of Government Policies in a Macromodel with Multinational Corporations," Working Papers Series 90/10, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal&Monetary Policy; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Markets and Market Access; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Economic Theory&Research; Economic Stabilization; Environmental Economics&Policies; Access to Markets; Markets and Market Access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .