'Because She Never Let Them In': Irish Immigration a Century Ago and Today
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tito Boeri, 2010.
"Immigration to the Land of Redistribution,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(308), pages 651-687, October.
- Boeri, Tito, 2009. "Immigration to the land of redistribution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53364, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tito Boeri, 2010. "Immigration to the Land of Redistribution," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 05, European Institute, LSE.
- Tito Boeri, 2009. "Immigration to the Land of Redistribution," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 5, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Boeri, Tito, 2009. "Immigration to the Land of Redistribution," IZA Discussion Papers 4273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- TimothyJ. Hatton, 2009.
"The Rise and Fall of Asylum: What Happened and Why?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(535), pages 183-213, February.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2008. "The Rise and Fall of Asylum: What Happened and Why?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6752, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Hatton, 2008. "The Rise and Fall of Asylum: What Happened and Why?," CEPR Discussion Papers 577, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2008. "The Impact of Immigration: Comparing Two Global Eras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 345-361, March.
- Ratha, Dilip & Mohapatra, Sanket & Scheja, Elina, 2011. "Impact of migration on economic and social development : a review of evidence and emerging issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5558, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic opinion; Ireland; Immigration; Racism;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-12-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MIG-2013-12-29 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .