Report NEP-MIG-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bohn, Sarah & Pugatch, Todd, 2013. "U.S. Border Enforcement and Mexican Immigrant Location Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 7842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miranda, Alfonso & Zhu, Yu, 2013. "The Causal Effect of Deficiency at English on Female Immigrants' Labor Market Outcomes in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 7841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2013. "Why are educated and risk-loving persons more mobile across regions?," DICE Discussion Papers 123, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Qing Li & Arthur Sweetman, 2013. "The Quality of Immigrant Source Country Educational Outcomes: Do they Matter in the Receiving Country?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1332, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Batista, Catia & Narciso, Gaia, 2013. "Migrant Remittances and Information Flows: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Battiston, Diego, 2013. "The impact of immigration on the labour market: Evidence from 20 years of cross-border migration to Argentina," MPRA Paper 52424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slobodan Djajić & Alice Mesnard, 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," IHEID Working Papers 15-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7990 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Farré, Lídia, 2013. "New Evidence on the Healthy Immigrant Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 7840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hercog, Metka & Van de Laar, Mindel, 2013. "What's the best place for me? Location-choice for S&E students in India," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fausto Galli & Giuseppe Russo, 2013. "Immigration Restriction and Long-Run Cultural Assimilation: Theory and Quasi-Experimental Evidence," CSEF Working Papers 349, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Andrew Geddes, 2013. "The Transformation of European Migration Governance," KFG Working Papers p0056, Free University Berlin.
- Gabriel Romero & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene, 2013. "Financing public goods and attitudes toward immigration," Working Papers. Serie AD 2013-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gabin Langevin & Pascaline Vincent, 2013. "National Identity and Immigrants’ Assimilation in France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201341, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ashley McCormick, 2013. "Ageing of skills and complementary immigration in the EU, 2010-2025," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0353, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2013. "'Because She Never Let Them In': Irish Immigration a Century Ago and Today," Working Papers 201319, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Skeldon, Ronald, 2013. "Bringing migration into the post-2015 agenda: Notes, reflections and policy directions," MERIT Working Papers 065, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Douglas Webber & Jody L. Sindelar, 2013. "The Roles of Assimilation and Ethnic Enclave Residence in Immigrant Smoking," NBER Working Papers 19753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hercog, Metka & Van de Laar, Mindel, 2013. "Determinants of international mobility decision: The case-study of India," MERIT Working Papers 067, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gillian Kingston & Frances McGinnity & Philip J. O’Connell, 2013. "Discrimination in the Irish Labour Market: Nationality, Ethnicity and the Recession," Working Papers 201323, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2013. "Irish Attitudes To Immigration During And After The Boom," Working Papers 201322, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Andrew Geddes and Andrew Taylor, 2013. "Those Who Knock on Europe's Door Must Repent? Bilateral Border Disputes and EU Enlargement," KFG Working Papers p0054, Free University Berlin.
- Fernandez-Leiceaga, Xoaquin & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Sánchez, Patricio, 2013.
"¿Ha contribuido la población inmigrante a la convergencia interregional en España?
[On the contribution of immigrants to interregional convergence in Spain]," MPRA Paper 52381, University Library of Munich, Germany.