Determinants of international mobility decision : the case‐study of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todaro, Michael P, 1969. "A Model for Labor Migration and Urban Unemployment in Less Developed Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 138-148, March.
- Andries de Grip & Didier Fouarge & Jan Sauermann, 2010.
"What affects international migration of European science and engineering graduates?,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 407-421.
- Grip Andries de & Fouarge Didier & Sauermann Jan, 2008. "What affects international migration of European science and engineering graduates?," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Sauermann, Jan, 2009. "What Affects International Migration of European Science and Engineering Graduates?," IZA Discussion Papers 4268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ann Bourke, 2000. "A Model of the Determinants of International Trade in Higher Education," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 110-138, January.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Migration; Higher Education and Research Institutions; Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity; Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-12-29 (Education)
- NEP-INT-2013-12-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2013-12-29 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2013067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .