Report NEP-EDU-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalia Kyui, 2013. "Expansion of Higher Education, Employment and Wages: Evidence from the Russian Transition," Staff Working Papers 13-45, Bank of Canada.
- Ong C. & Witte K. de, 2013. "The influence of ethnic segregation and school mobility in primary education on high school dropout : evidence from regression discontinuity at a contextual tipping point," MERIT Working Papers 064, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carlos J. Asarta & Roger B. Butters & Eric Thompson, 2013. "The Gender Question in Economic Education: Is it the Teacher or the Test?," Working Papers 13-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Nilhil Jha & Cain Polidano, 2013. "Long-Run Effects of Catholic Schooling on Wages," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n39, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Carlos J. Asarta & Roger B. Butters & Andrew Perumal, 2013. "Success in Economics Major: Is it Path Dependent?," Working Papers 13-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Charlotte Cabane & Andrew E. Clark, 2013. "Childhood Sporting Activities and Adult Labour-Market Outcomes," CEP Discussion Papers dp1253, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hercog M. & Laar M. van de, 2013. "Determinants of international mobility decision : the case‐study of India," MERIT Working Papers 067, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Steven, Dieterle, 2013. "Class-size Reduction Policies and the Quality of Entering Teachers," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-14, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Cassan, Guilhem, 2013. "Affirmative Action, Education and Gender: Evidence from India," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1310, CEPREMAP.
- Carlos J. Asarta & Andrew T. Hill & Bonnie T. Meszaros, 2013. "The Features and Effectiveness of the Keys to Financial Success Curriculum," Working Papers 13-13, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Qing Li & Arthur Sweetman, 2013. "The Quality of Immigrant Source Country Educational Outcomes: Do they Matter in the Receiving Country?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1332, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gabriela Calderon & Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi, 2013. "Business Literacy and Development: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Rural Mexico," NBER Working Papers 19740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isobel Falconer & Lou McGill & Allison Littlejohn & Eleni Boursinou, 2013. "Overview and Analysis of Practices with Open Educational Resources in Adult Education in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC85471, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Resul Cesur & Naci H. Mocan, 2013. "Does Secular Education Impact Religiosity, Electoral Participation and the Propensity to Vote for Islamic Parties? Evidence from an Education Reform in a Muslim Country," NBER Working Papers 19769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luukkonen, Terttu & Thomas, Duncan A., 2013. "Industrial Engagement of University Research," ETLA Brief 20, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.