La educación durante la primera infancia en México: expansión, mejora de la calidad, y reforma curricular
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Anthony Patrinos & Joseph Shapiro & Jorge Trevino Moreno, 2004. "Education for All : Compensating for Disadvantage in Mexico," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10357, The World Bank.
- Janet Currie, 2001. "Early Childhood Education Programs," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 213-238, Spring.
- Rebecca A. Maynard, 2006. "Presidential address: Evidence-based decision making: What will it take for the decision makers to care?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 249-265.
More about this item
Keywordsearly childhood; early childhood development; early childhood education; educational evaluation; educational reforms; preschool education; right to care and protection; right to child care services;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa08/48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.