Comparing Child Well-Being in OECD Countries: Concepts and methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Ermisch & Marco Francesconi & David J. Pevalin, 2004. "Parental partnership and joblessness in childhood and their influence on young people's outcomes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(1), pages 69-101.
- Lawrence M. Berger & Jennifer Hill & Jane Waldfogel, 2005. "Maternity leave, early maternal employment and child health and development in the US," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages 29-47, February.
- -, 2004. "Understanding poverty from a gender perspective," Asuntos de Género 52, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Gerison Lansdown, 2001. "Promoting Children's Participation in Democratic Decision-Making," Papers innins01/9, Innocenti Insights.
- Haynes, Robin & Reading, Richard & Gale, Susan, 2003. "Household and neighbourhood risks for injury to 5-14 year old children," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 625-636, August.
- Paul Gregg & Elizabeth Washbrook & Carol Propper & Simon Burgess, 2005. "The Effects of a Mother's Return to Work Decision on Child Development in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages 48-80, February.
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426, July.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12425 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Cantarero & Marta Pascual & Jose Maria Sarabia, 2005. "Effects of income inequality on population health: new evidence from the european community household panel," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 87-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Martorano & Luisa Natali & Chris Neubourg & Jonathan Bradshaw, 2014.
"Child Well-Being in Advanced Economies in the Late 2000s,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 247-283, August.
- Bruno Martorano & Luisa Natali & Chris De Neubourg & Jonathan Bradshaw, 2013. "Child Well-being in Advanced Economies in the Late 2000s," Papers inwopa684, Innocenti Working Papers.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:129-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Candace Currie & Dorothy Currie & Leonardo Menchini & Chris Roberts & Dominic Richardson, 2011. "Comparing Inequality in the Well-being of Children in Economically Advanced Countries: A methodology," Papers inwopa651, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Popova, Daria, 2014. "Distributional impacts of cash allowances for children: a microsimulation analysis for Russia and Europe," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Geranda Notten & Keetie Roelen, 2010. "Cross-national comparison of monetary and multidimensional child poverty in the European Union: puzzling with the few pieces that the EUSILC provides," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 13510, GDI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
Keywordsbehaviour; child poverty; child welfare; education; social indicators; statistical analysis;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa07/38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.