Comparing Child Well-Being in OECD Countries: Concepts and methods
This paper is produced alongside Innocenti Report Card 7 "Child Well-being in Rich Countries". It provides more detail on how the indicators were chosen for the Report Card, and how they were combined into components and then into dimensions. It also provides additional analysis to complement the Report Card.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerison Lansdown, 2001. "Promoting Children's Participation in Democratic Decision-Making," Papers innins01/9, Innocenti Insights.
- John Ermisch & Marco Francesconi & David J. Pevalin, 2004. "Parental partnership and joblessness in childhood and their influence on young people's outcomes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(1), pages 69-101.
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426, November.
- Lawrence M. Berger & Jennifer Hill & Jane Waldfogel, 2005. "Maternity leave, early maternal employment and child health and development in the US," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages F29-F47, 02.
- -, 2004. "Understanding poverty from a gender perspective," Asuntos de Género 52, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- David Cantarero & Marta Pascual & Jose Maria Sarabia, 2005. "Effects of income inequality on population health: new evidence from the european community household panel," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 87-91.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gregg & Elizabeth Washbrook & Carol Propper & Simon Burgess, 2005. "The Effects of a Mother's Return to Work Decision on Child Development in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages F48-F80, 02.
- Haynes, Robin & Reading, Richard & Gale, Susan, 2003. "Household and neighbourhood risks for injury to 5-14 year old children," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 625-636, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa07/38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrizia Faustini)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.