The Death of Conservative Ireland? The 2018 Abortion Referendum
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sascha O Becker & Thiemo Fetzer & Dennis Novy, 2017.
"Who voted for Brexit? A comprehensive district-level analysis,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 32(92), pages 601-650.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Fetzer, Thiemo & Novy, Dennis, 2016. "Who Voted for Brexit? A Comprehensive District-Level Analysis," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 305, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Sascha Becker & Thiemo Fetzer & Dennis Novy & Sascha O. Becker, 2017. "Who Voted for Brexit? A Comprehensive District-Level Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 6438, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sascha O. Becker & Thiemo Fetzer & Dennis Novy, 2017. "Who Voted for Brexit? A Comprehensive District-Level Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp1480, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Fetzer, Thiemo & Novy, Dennis, 2017. "Who Voted for Brexit? A Comprehensive District-Level Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:01:p:63-76_09 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsreferendums; voting behaviour; abortion; generational effects; deliberative democracy; Ireland;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.