Report NEP-POL-2019-08-26This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lacroix, Jean & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Oosterlinck, Kim, 2019. "A Positive Effect of Political Dynasties: the Case of France's 1940 Enabling Act," CEPR Discussion Papers 13871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Federico Revelli & Tsung-Sheng Tsai, 2019. "Ties," CESifo Working Paper Series 7786, CESifo.
- Johan A. Elkink & David M. Farrell & Sofie Marien & Theresa Reidy & Jane Suiter, 2019. "The Death of Conservative Ireland? The 2018 Abortion Referendum," Working Papers 201911, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Parikshit Ghosh & Jaideep Roy, 2019. "Expert Captured Democracies," Working papers 299, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Hendrik Theine, 2019. "The media coverage of wealth and inheritance taxation in Germany," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp290, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Campbell, Arthur & Leister, Matthew & Zenou, Yves, 2019. "Social Media and Polarization," CEPR Discussion Papers 13860, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shehu Usman Rano, Aliyu, 2019. "Do presidential elections affect stock market returns in Nigeria?," MPRA Paper 95466, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Aug 2019.
- Fetzer, Thiemo, 2019. "Did Austerity Cause Brexit?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henning, Christian H. C. A. & Diaz, Daniel & Lendewig, Andrea, 2018. "Voter behavior and government performance: Empirical application in Ghana," Working Papers of Agricultural Policy WP2018-04, University of Kiel, Department of Agricultural Economics, Chair of Agricultural Policy.
- David Rushing Dewhurst & Christopher M. Danforth & Peter Sheridan Dodds, 2019. "Noncooperative dynamics in election interference," Papers 1908.02793, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2020.
- Daniel M. Thompson & James J. Feigenbaum & Andrew B. Hall & Jesse Yoder, 2019. "Who Becomes a Member of Congress? Evidence From De-Anonymized Census Data," NBER Working Papers 26156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ventura, Jaume, 2019. "Sharing a Government," CEPR Discussion Papers 13893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Senay Agca & Deniz O Igan & Fuhong Li & Prachi Mishra, 2019. "Doing More for Less? New Evidence on Lobbying and Government Contracts," IMF Working Papers 19/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "Taxation, foreign aid and political governance in Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 19/020, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Gopal K. Basak & Pranab Kumar Das & Sugata Marjit & Debashis Mukherjee & Lei Yang, 2019. "British Stock Market, BREXIT and Media Sentiments - A Big Data Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 7760, CESifo.
- Deniz O Igan & Thomas Lambert, 2019. "Bank Lobbying: Regulatory Capture and Beyond," IMF Working Papers 19/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Breinlich, Holger & Leromain, Elsa & Novy, Dennis & Sampson, Thomas, 2019. "Voting with their Money: Brexit and Outward Investment by UK Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 13850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.