Report NEP-CDM-2019-08-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Revelli & Tsung-Sheng Tsai, 2019. "Ties," CESifo Working Paper Series 7786, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniela Glätzle-Rützler & Philipp Lergetporer & Matthias Sutter, 2019. "Collective Intertemporal Decisions and Heterogeneity in Groups," CESifo Working Paper Series 7716, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lacroix, Jean & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Oosterlinck, Kim, 2019. "A Positive Effect of Political Dynasties: the Case of France's 1940 Enabling Act," CEPR Discussion Papers 13871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johan A. Elkink & David M. Farrell & Sofie Marien & Theresa Reidy & Jane Suiter, 2019. "The Death of Conservative Ireland? The 2018 Abortion Referendum," Working Papers 201911, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Henning, Christian H. C. A. & Diaz, Daniel & Lendewig, Andrea, 2018. "Voter behavior and government performance: Empirical application in Ghana," Working Papers of Agricultural Policy WP2018-04, University of Kiel, Department of Agricultural Economics, Chair of Agricultural Policy.
- Matthew Gould & Matthew D. Rablen, 2019. "Are World Leaders Loss Averse?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7763, CESifo Group Munich.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Parikshit Ghosh & Jaideep Roy, 2019. "Expert Captured Democracies," Working papers 299, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Holden, Stein T. & Tilahun, Mesfin, 2019. "Youth Business Groups and Leadership: - Group Leader and Member Survey Statistics," CLTS Working Papers 5/19, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 16 Oct 2019.
- Fetzer, Thiemo, 2019. "Did Austerity Cause Brexit?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campbell, Arthur & Leister, Matthew & Zenou, Yves, 2019. "Social Media and Polarization," CEPR Discussion Papers 13860, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Battaglini, Marco & Patacchini, Eleonora & Rainone, Edoardo, 2019. "Endogenous Social Connections in Legislatures," CEPR Discussion Papers 13845, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.